- Materials - Constructed to provide rugged and reliable service under the most severe and demanding conditions.
- Yellow Color Tube - Assures the user that they are using a WASTEC designated Piranha® Hose Product.
- Polyolefin or Seamless Thermoplastic Tube - Provides maximum resistance to hydrolysis.
- High Tensile One or Two Synthetic Fiber Braids - Contributes to low volumetric expansion and eliminates loss of strength from moisture absorption.
- Abrasion Resistant Polyether-Urethane - Polyurethane cover provides exceptional cut, abrasion and fungus resistance.
- Pressure Testing - All Piranha® factory-assembled hoses are 100% pressure tested.
- Reel Installation - Ideal for truck and trailer mounts.
- Hose Tempeture- Min -40F Max 160 F
3/8 in9.7 mm
0.65 in16.5 mm
Max. Operating Pressure
4,000 psi275.8 bar
Min. Burst Pressure
10000 psi689.5 bar
Min. Bend Radius
3.00 in76.2 mm